Thursday, September 18, 2008

Is it ok?

This is from October 13, 2006:
Just got a text message from my great friend, Chris Fowler, and it really makes me think. It was regarding our satisfaction with God's will for our lives, and the quote was this: "is it ok with you that He knows even though you don't know?" Is it ok with you that you can be clueless as to where things are going, but God always knows where you've been, where you are, and where you're going, but you may not have a clue. For me, lately, it's been hard to settle for not knowing where I'm going, but hey, I'm getting to that place, where ever it is, and I don't even know the trail. God is leading me, and I'm going to make it there. He's got plans for me, and he knows where I'm going, but I don't have a clue where I'll be in the next few years. Isn't life grand? Run on, even though you don't necessarily know where you're going.

1 comment:

Laura Lindsey said...

Sounds like somewhere in there is a cool mission statement. underlying..God Is Sovereign...but so much more. Think about this...just sayin. What a great united purpose and direction

(ps: this is laura's friend..more to explain later for sure. but for now, im using her google name to post because she made me read something and i felt lead to share my thoughts on this. word)